Dermalogy Biopeel Gauze Peeling Green Tea
The NEOGEN Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea pads are manual exfoliation pads combined with chemical peeling effects of the green tea serum. It provides gentle yet effective exfoliation of dead skin cells, leaving skin smooth and clear. Dead skin cells are sloughed off the surface of the skin using the patented 3-layer 100% hypoallergenic cotton gauze pad technology, as lactic acid penetrates deep into your pores to clean out excess sebum and impurities, then softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out skin texture.
Soaked in the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich Green Tea, these exfoliating pads also helps prevent premature aging and helps soothe irritated skin.
Size: 200 ml / 6.6 fl.oz (30 single-use pads) | MADE IN KOREA
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
- After cleansing, take out one gauze and slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling wine pad with the criss-crossed gauze side (picture 2) facing down.
- Gently sweep across the face and neck in upward and outward motion avoiding eye area.
- Next, flip the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side (picture 3) is facing down. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up any remaining debris.
- Apply more to problem areas and rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with toner and the remaining steps of your skincare routine.
For best results, use twice a week or as needed.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use with care for easily irritated skin, testing on small areas recommended
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear
- Store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight